Frequently Asked Questions
What are the scientific objectives of this research project?
Our project has three high-level objectives.
- To better understand the fundamental barriers preventing people
and organizations from sharing information with appropriate
constraints on security, privacy and quality;
- To design and develop new theororetical and practical
mechanisms and techniques to eliminate or reduce those barriers; and
- To prototype components and systems embodying these ideas
and evaluate the results
Who is doing the research?
The project involves faculty and research students from six universities:
- Purdue University
- University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- University of Michigan
- University of Texas at Dallas
- University of Texas at San Antonio
How do I contact you?
You can send email to aisl-info at cs.umbc.edu.