Graduate Student Prathima Rao
Company: Purdue University
Department: Department of Computer Sciences
Email: prao AT cs DOT purdue DOT edu
Business: 765 496 9398
* Analysis of access control languages (XACML)
* Information Retrieval techniques
* M.S. Purdue University, Electrical & Computer Engineering (2003)
* B.E. Bangalore University, Computer Science & Engineering (2000)
Author of 3 resources
- Jorge Lobo, Dan Lin, Prathima Rao, Elisa Bertino, Ninghui Li, "EXAM: a comprehensive environment for the analysis of access control policies", Article, International Journal of Information Security, May 09, 2010.
- Prathima Rao, Elisa Bertino, Wahbeh Qardaji, Qihua Wang, Ninghui Li, "Access Control Policy Combining: Theory Meets Practice", Article, Symposium on Access control models and technologies (SACMAT 2009),, June 30, 2009, 1262 downloads.
- Jorge Lobo, Ninghui Li, Elisa Bertino, Dan Lin, Prathima Rao, "An Algebra for Fine-Grained Integration of XACML Policies", Article, Symposium on Access control models and technologies (SACMAT 2009),, June 30, 2009, 637 downloads.