Title: Doctoral Candidate
Company: University of Maryland Baltimore County
Department: Computer Science
Email: jparke2 AT umbc DOT edu
Business Address: ITE 332
Author of 9 resources
- Wenjia Li, Jim Parker, Anupam Joshi, "Security through Collaboration in MANETs", InProceedings, Proceedings of The 4th International Conference on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing (CollaborateCom 2008), November 14, 2008, 1268 downloads.
- Jim Parker, "Observation Techniques for Detecting Malicious Behavior in Ad-hoc Networks", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, October 23, 2008.
- Anupam Joshi, Tim Finin, Lalana Kagal, Jim Parker, Anand Patwardhan, "Security Policies and Trust in Ubiquitous Computing", Article, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, July 31, 2008, 664 downloads.
- Anand Patwardhan, Jim Parker, Michaela Iorga, Anupam Joshi, Tom Karygiannis, Yelena Yesha, "Threshold-based Intrusion Detection in Ad Hoc Networks and Secure AODV", Article, Ad Hoc Networks Journal (ADHOCNET), May 09, 2007, 949 downloads.
- Jim Parker, Anand Patwardhan, Filip Perich, Anupam Joshi, Tim Finin, "Trust in Pervasive Computing", Article, Mobile Middleware, February 02, 2006.
- Jim Parker, Anand Patwardhan, Anupam Joshi, "Cross-layer Analysis for Detecting Wireless Misbehaviour", Proceedings, IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference Special Sessions, January 06, 2006, 1634 downloads, 2 citations.
- Anand Patwardhan, Jim Parker, Anupam Joshi, Michaela Iorga, Tom Karygiannis, "Secure Routing and Intrusion Detection in Ad Hoc Networks", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications, March 08, 2005, 3666 downloads, 35 citations.
- Lalana Kagal, Jim Parker, Harry Chen, Anupam Joshi, Tim Finin, "Security, Privacy and Trust in Mobile Computing Environments", InBook, Handbook of Mobile Computing, Editors Imad Mahgoub and Mohammad Ilyas, December 01, 2004, 3 citations.
- Jim Parker, John Pinkston, Anupam Joshi, "On Intrusion Detection in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks", InProceedings, 23rd IEEE International Performance Computing and Communications Conference -- Workshop on Information Assurance , April 16, 2004, 2136 downloads, 7 citations.